‘Event Managers’ and ‘Helpers’ needed
(NO experience necessary)
Mynt Image, the Souths’ leading Craft and Gift Market organisers, are looking for additional staff for the 2018 season and beyond (our events are mainly weekends
with limited midweek dates.)
- Roles are on a self employed basis, with the advantage that you can choose the Saturdays that you want to work and work for as many each month as you wish (subject
to available markets.)
- Both Event Managers and Helpers are expected to be available throughout September – December, the busiest time of the year. However, both Event Managers and
Helpers are needed for the earlier parts of 2018.
- Staff will be needed from 8.00am to 5.15pm at all events. Each event is open to the public from from 10.00am – 4.00pm (Guildford runs to 5pm.)
- Opportunities are in all areas of our operation: Surrey, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Dorset. For a list of the venues we operate from please click on the
tab 'Events' on the left of this website.
- Fully paid training will be given to all successful applicants. All staff will be expected to keep to the systems and methods successfully used by Mynt Image
during the past 4-5 years.
- Event Managers: In charge of setting up, running and supervising the events throughout the day. Need to be
car drivers with own vehicle. All equipment will be provided by Mynt Image for running events (this is a small amount but will need to be stored.) Reliability is important, as is a good people manner
and the ability to be resilient and cope under pressure at times. A basic wage + very good mileage rate + tips/donations. Full training given.
- Event Helpers: Assisting with the setting up, running and supervising of the events throughout the day.
Would suit those wanting to earn some additional money. Basic wage + travel expenses provided. Reliability, energy and enthusiasm are essential, as is wanting to work as part of a team. Need to be
- Mynt Image have helped a number of people develop their careers through working and training with us. Our past workers have developed both skills and
confidence allowing them to move forward positively in their lives and careers. We value our staff and their futures are important to us.
To apply for either position please email:
Or phone 07522 523 519 most days and either speak to a member of the team or
leave a message.